Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Hmm... Had my C++ Programming written test on Thursday. was a pretty smooth paper. In fact i think i should be able to score well except for the fact that my thoery knowledge still sucks.. and the fact that i am not a COMPUTER to be able to write a program on the paper debug it and say that it works. So i presume i will have a few forgivable mistakes around... haha
The funny part is that there was a question that doesnt really make sense, and i believe that the question is wrong.. so guess what did i do?? I leave it blank... LOL
then i went out.. Saw Ms Monica Tan, my C++ teacher and also the module leader.. haha Told her about the question on the paper. and she realise that the question does not make sense haha.. so now.. maybe i will get 3 more marks for not doing a question?
LOL
Anyway, have been thinking about my Year 3 life.. haha I guess, Programming will still be the path for me. since i have been those kind who prefer hands-on than memorising stuffs. (Juz like my piggy sis) haha. For WSS... i guess i will continue to work hard for it, no matter what's the outcome. haha.
Life gonna be quite hectic for the next few days.. Seeing that i got 1 project/report to be presented this monday, and 1 project/report to be checked by teacher this monday too... sulkHe wrote something on 9:55:00 AM...